Coffee: 100% Arabica
Roast: Medium to Dark Roast. Roasted on a traditional Probat drum roaster.
Blend Notes: This organic espresso is also Fairtrade (guarantees a fair price to the farmer and Fairtrade premium for re-investment) and Rainforest Alliance-certified, being sourced from the finest small-holder co-operatives around the world. This is a coffee for those who need to fully guarantee the ethical and environmental credentials of their coffee, but also want the very highest quality too.
Tasting Notes: The beans are roasted for full flavour yet it also allows the character of each of the Arabica coffees to shine thorough. This is a highly aromatic and full bodied espresso coffee blend, with a balanced sweet caramel taste and a touch of acidity in the finish. Perfect in milk for cappuccinos, lattes and flat whites, allowing the toffee-caramel notes to become even more apparent. Great for use in both traditional and automatic bean to cup machines.
Case size: 8 x 1kg
- 100% Organic
- 100% Fairtrade
- Minimum 50% Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Peru Sol y Cafe. "Fully Washed". 100% Arabica. From small-holder producers in the Sol y Cafe co-operative
- Bolivia Union Pro-Agro. "Fully Washed". 100% Arabica. From small-holder producers in the Union Pro-Agro co-operative
- Honduras COCAFELOL. "Fully Washed". 100% Arabica. From small-holder producers in the COCAFELOL co-operative
- Sumatra KBQB. "Semi-Washed". 100% Arabica. From small-holder producers in the KBQB co-operative